Welcome to IBC!
What can you expect?
When you walk in the doors of Immanuel Baptist Church, expect to be greeted by our Hospitality Team. They will welcome you and point you in the right direction. If you have any questions, do no hesitate to ask them!
How long are the services?
- Our Sunday School normally runs from 09:15 - 10:00
- The Worship Service normally runs from 10:30 - 11:45
What about kids?
- At IBC, we love children! We have Sunday School for all ages.
- During the Worship Service, you have the option of taking your children to the nursery (normally baby through pre-k) - or you can bring them with you to the main service.
- Do not worry about them making noises! A noisy congregation is a growing congregation!
- As part of our safety measures, anytime your children are in a class or nursery, we will use a Check-in / Check-out system
What is the service like?
- You will experience a blend of traditional hymns and contemporary music.
- This is followed by an expository sermon from the Scriptures.
- We observe the Lord's Supper the first Sunday of every month.
What should I wear?
- At IBC, the majority of our members dress casually. On a normal Sunday, you will see anything from shorts and shirts to coats and ties